Monday, 20 February 2017

amazing race/ extreme edge

Will we survive? or Will we not?
 Extreme Edge was awesome and exciting but the highlight of today for me was The Amazing Race, but was it really about survival? I think it was really about building our relationship with our other classmates that we don't usually hang out with. 

In conclusion today has been a wonderful day full of different experiences, for some it was their first time on a train, or the first time in the city. The overall experience was great and I hope to do this again.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
when I get home I am going to have a BIG rest.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you worked very well in the group for the amazing race.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much you were amazing too don't forget

      Delete
  2. Hoped u had fun on Monday
    :P

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.