Sunday, 26 February 2017

The Wero rapids

The waters were foaming around me as I hurtled down the unpredictable rapids. I was fighting against being tipped. We drove onto a post then swung around backwards and off again. It felt like I was going to fall ... but lo and behold we didn't. Somehow I managed to stay on. When I reached the end of the stream my arms were sore from paddling hard and I was so relieved. I had braved the hardship and conquered the river of fear and foam. As we got back onto the crystal clear, blue, flat water I couldn't wait to do it again because it filled me with a feeling that was beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had fun and it looks like you push your limits good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fun Jesse good job

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.