Day 3 Tiritiri matangi
Day 3
I pushed my limits by going close to the creepy crawlies. I hate insects even though there were a lots of red ants and 3 humongous weta's. Weta's are so ugly and scary and the red ants hurt when they bite. But I still enjoyed the walk because of all of the bird chirping, flying and jumping around us. It was so interesting to hear about the Takahe bird and how many are left in the world. Also it was interesting to find out that the tui and fantail are the only ones who leave the island. I wish we were there for longer and that we got to bring our togs so that we could swim if we wanted to. It was sad leaving the island even though it was a very tiring
to walk around for pretty much the whole day. Thanks for reading my blog hope you enjoyed.
its great that you pushed your limits and that you enjoyed the walk.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you enjoyed it and yes it was kinda of tiring but we pushed our limits throughout the whole day. Good Job :)
ReplyDeleteCool Teri👍🏻
ReplyDeleteHow are Weta's Ugly
ReplyDelete