Saturday, 25 February 2017

Thursday and Friday


Thursday at Wero was cool (in more than one sense!).  I enjoyed the whitewater swimming after I got the courage up, although I think I drank half of the river while I was at it!

When we arrived at the farm, our group decided to decided to use leaves with names written on them to construct our flag.  I also thought other groups' ideas were ingenious, particularly the catchy way 'eye' was written on the Eyeballs group flag.

I was pleased my box building went as planned.  My camouflage painted box I thought would be the perfect box for the night because it had everything I needed, including a mosquito net, a hanging torch. and plenty of ventilation.  However, I had a bad night's sleep due to my cardboard box being cramped, hot and uncomfortable.  I barely got any sleep due to noisy neighbours, a large object falling onto my box in the middle of the night, not being able to move freely, and being too warm.
Boy, do I love being back in bed at home!!

2 comments:

  1. Wero was fun for me too. I hope that you caught up on your sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, your dad was dressed up awesomely in his military gear. He was basically living the role. I also loved the camouflaged box. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.