20th February 2017
Blah blah blah I thought as the instructors from Extreme Edge blabber on and on.When what seem like a zillion years they FINALLY let us go. I can't say I yanked on my harness but I did try to put it on as fast as possible. Hmm.. I pondered the question of which rock wall I should climb. I wasn't expecting any challenge since I've been to extreme edge countless times , so I guess I'll choose a random one.
I decided to climb the one I use to find a challenge.The Beanstalk. This was the wall..that was the only wall i never completed . In my past visits to extreme edge, I had already climbed every wall and made it to the top in extreme edge..except the beanstalk.
After I attached my harness to the rope I jumped onto the wall and climb like I never did before.What could I do? I had to be fast...before I changed my mind. I was halfway when I felt it. My stomach lurched , sweat on my forehead , my heart was pounding ,and I my hand loosened its grip.I fell. My body could not take this madness ...I needed to stop. I-I I GIVE UP. But my brain seem determined to complete the challenge.Slowly I continued...The climb. Truth be told , I felt like a salamander. No matter how ridiculous I felt , I knew I must continue.Almost there....almost there. I-I ....made it.
The END.
Go you Chloe! I climbed one that was a bit like a beanstalk. It was pretty challenging for me too.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! you did it , but you said you fell, so did you do it like 2 times?
ReplyDeleteGood job for climbing to the top of the wall
ReplyDelete