Friday, 24 February 2017

Wero


Worrying that I need to wear my only shoes into the water, A massive sigh came out as I find out we didn’t need to wear our own shoes, instead they had special water boots just for us.
After what seems like forever, we finished our safety talk, everyone was choosing their groups. I am in Nico’s group I think he has a Italian accent, sometimes it’s hard to understand what he just said because of his accent. Once we got on the water, we started paddling. It was hard at the start but after a while I got better at paddling. Near the end I got very tired, but everyone told me to not give up, so I put as much energy as I can. After we went swimming in the rapids everyone was excited for this moment, every single time I see a massive wave approaching I take a deep breath and hold it when I go under the waves.

5 comments:

  1. wow it was fun and great job. at not giving up

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were great at wero susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were great at the Wero :D keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about shoes. I only have 1 shose and I have to bring my brother's one for extra shoes

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.