Monday, 20 February 2017

Extreme Edge!



My hand, trembling, reached up to the next block, relief, my sweaty hand gripped the block. My eyes scanned for a place to put my foot that was dangling down, very high up off the ground. I gasped very loudly as my hand slipped of the block, but was saved by my other hand. I heard cheers from down below, I desperately wanted to know who was cheering me on, but I was to nervous to look down. I found a block where my foot could rest on, immediately, I reached out my foot to land on the block, it landed safely and comfortably. Only a few more blocks to go I thought to myself. One after another my hands and feet placed onto the blocks, now all i had to do was reach my hand out to touch the top. My heart was beating so hard, it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, my hands were shaking so fast that it felt like there was a tornado going on in my hand. I put out my hand to touch the top and... I made it!!!


1 comment:

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.