"I..hate..walking.." I thought as I trudge through an uneven rocky pathway leading to nothing. I was walking uphill on a bio-security Island for most protected bird species. Oh poop. I'd rather be at home reading my book I WAS HALFWAY THROUGH AND BAM! I'M STUCK WALKING UPHILL FOR AN HOUR JUST TO SEE A FLOCK OF UNGRATEFUL BIRDS. Calm down. Calm down..They are only birds who poop on your head that you are gonna see. Besides these aren't just any bird. New Zealand native bird species they should be...uh..interesting.I for one am no bird fan. at all.
I was just about to give up on myself when I saw..a..what's it called...oh right..Bellbird. Oh my.. isn't that pretty. My group and I continue walking..to see a Tui. Cowards. I'm not being mean its just that , that white fluff on its neck means coward; doesn't it?
Billions of years later, the walk ended. That wasn't so bad (apart from the heat and the long walk). We saw a lot of ....birds. I guess it was okay. Now for important things..
I'm hungry.
I agree I agree a lot
ReplyDeletethis is very accurate
good.
Good.
:3
I like it.
I found this quite funny.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the walking
ReplyDeleteI agree. It was very hot day isn't it. But you finished your waiking, and you didn't gave up! Good work!
ReplyDelete