Wednesday, 22 February 2017
The refreshing water
I slipped my socks off and placed them into my shoes. As soon as I placed my bare feet on the rocks and shells I whimpered in pain. With my sore and tired feet I hurriedly limped to the clear, blue water where many people were laughing and dunking their feet underwater. I slowly and gently dipped my feet under the cool water too. A sense of relief and coolness spread around my body as I went deeper and deeper into the water. The amazing sensation only went up to my thighs but it was still relieving after the hot sun had baked me throughout the hot day. It was a hassle taking the sand off my feet but it was all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i really liked reading yours!!
ReplyDeleteI really like how descriptive is your piece of writing!
ReplyDeletei liked reading it and i thought the language in it was amazing.
ReplyDelete