Sunday, 26 February 2017
wero
We went down with our raft, white water trying to pull me down. One paddle rushed down stream. To take a seat on the raft was good real good! After our first run down the rapids we stopped at the end of the rive and hopped of our raft so we could haul the raft up some stairs, the sheet of water smashed like glass beneath me. My bicep was burning after the third time round the river. On our fourth time we had to control the raft down the river that was on steroids, I had no intention on sailing down this unforgiving water. I was high on adrenalin until about the one hundredth crash. I was sad when I heard that it was our last time, but anyway we decided do time our last run I was over the when I heard we got one minute thirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.