Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Urban Camp (day 2)



Muriwai Beach E.D

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Today was warm, no not warm hot, and as we run along the sand it gets hotter. As I hop into the water I'm instantly shoved and pushed beyond my baring points. In the corner of my eyes I can faintly see the outlines of people stumbling over themselves, but out the front I see whats coming next, the duck dive... All the boys in front of me are popping in and out of the water. My wave has come. Rubbing the salt from my eyes I remembered that I forgot to close my eyes as I ducked. I high-five the closest parent and sprint back to the twilight blue shore.






4 comments:

  1. Look very interesting..make sure your eye isn't blind :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you still tried the duck dive! I hope your eyes were okay and well done for pushing your limits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked reading yours and it was descriptive. its good that you pushed your limits

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job you did well with your duck dive, then you helped tyla when she was sore great job

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.