I'm not looking forward to next week. I'm sorry but its true. I have get up early and as EVERYONE knows , I'm ALWAYS late. And that's because I live nowhere near the school. I'm doomed. Although I am excited for extreme edge rock-climbing because I like climbing apart from the fact where I don't have to wake up extra extra early. And also, does anyone want to sleep in cardboard box? in a farm? where they are mosquitoes EVERYWHERE? I'm sorry Teachers. but this is the truth.
I have to admit I'm excited about going rock-climbing, going to Tiritiri Matangi trip , Wero Waterpark but that's it, I'm not scared of anything that we're doing at camp besides mosquitoes and the quality of the food that will be given. Actually that part may be the Teachers kidding us? Because its the law that at school camps like ours, we are to be fed PROPERLY. I hope. Anyway, I hope we enjoy our camp. ...I hope. I really do.
p.s I don't have any so called water proof shoes.
BUT I'M STILL EXCITED? I THINK I AM..
ReplyDeleteI wish we could stay overnight for at least 2 nights because them I would think this as a camp and not a school trip.
ReplyDeleteWe are learning about pushing our limits - you will be having to do that this week, but that is OK. We will support you :).
ReplyDeleteI can't remember too many mozzies in the bush last time, but bring insect repellent in case.
The food will be nutritious but there will be no takeaways. Just think how much you will appreciate the comforts of home!
I will try.
DeleteDon't worry people will be there for you
ReplyDelete