Sunday, 26 February 2017

Extreme edge

My arms ached as I slowly dragged the ball up one more centermetre. I was on one of the hardest walls at extreme edge. The goal was to push a ball to the top of a wall using the passageway. I looked up at the next hold and I realised I was going to have to jump. I heaved myself up and gripped  the hold above me with my one free hand and, with all my might I pulled myself up. A sudden noise scared me and I dropped the ball! I abseiled down to grab the ball and try again. As I heaved myself up the wall again. It took me a few attempts to get up but I persisted. I drifted down to try another wall

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you captured growth mindset as you persisted with this wall. I didn't even see this one! Way beyond my limits!!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.