The frame was looking over me with angry eyes. Red, yellow, black. It was high, hard and terrifying. A little golf ball sat waiting for someone to use. I tried and failed getting it to the top so I tried again. This time my body was wet with sweat and a slight headache was starting but I kept thinking, "You can do it. Just a bit more”. My hands hurt and I was shaking. My knees were sweating as I pushed myself on. The thought of having a growth mindset helped me to try harder. Cooper was there putting pressure on me to hurry and reach the top. I was just about to get the golf ball to the yellow tube at the top when my hand started loosening and slipping, but with a final push it went in the tube and ... satisfaction! I did it.
Sunday, 26 February 2017
Day 1: Hard climbing frame
The frame was looking over me with angry eyes. Red, yellow, black. It was high, hard and terrifying. A little golf ball sat waiting for someone to use. I tried and failed getting it to the top so I tried again. This time my body was wet with sweat and a slight headache was starting but I kept thinking, "You can do it. Just a bit more”. My hands hurt and I was shaking. My knees were sweating as I pushed myself on. The thought of having a growth mindset helped me to try harder. Cooper was there putting pressure on me to hurry and reach the top. I was just about to get the golf ball to the yellow tube at the top when my hand started loosening and slipping, but with a final push it went in the tube and ... satisfaction! I did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i agree jesse i tried too id i was coated with sweat
ReplyDeleteoh woops i ment and not id
ReplyDelete