Thud Thud Thud, "Hey Shas can I sit with you?" A familiar voice rang through my head as I walked up the stairs to the top deck of the bus, who was it that said my name? "Shas? Shas? Shas!!!!!!!" Oh, it was Lilu. We sat together on the bus side by side me at the window side an Lilu on the further side. Muriwai Muriwai Muriwai was the word going back and fort in my head. We were going to Muriwai it was my second time going there, I had been there before for camp at Onehunga Primary because we did a whole topic on the Gannets there.
Surf Life was where we were going to so we could learn about water safety, rips and saving people. It was a challenge for me because I am so small I get swept away easily but I did my best and guess what? I only got swept away back to shore when I fell and the wave that was coming pushed me back but other than that I did pretty well, That's what I would say. I learnt heaps and had lots of fun while doing it.
In conclusion, today was just as fun as yesterday and I CAN NOT wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone else had an amazing day too and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
bye bye 😃😃😃
Ha! Its funny how you got swept away!!
ReplyDelete