Wednesday, 22 February 2017

The dinosaurs bones were spread out on the walls, my heart was beating as I clipped the rope to my harness, the thought of dangling midair was terrifying, from the bottom the top looked impossible to get up to. I was petrified. I started to climb even through my legs were numb and my palms were already sweaty, I glanced down below and my stomach squeezed tight, I was so far up! what if my harness broke?, but I remembered that I had a growth mindset and I couldn't do it YET! so i kept climbing and at last I got to the top! I let go and as I fell down I felt a grin spread across my face. I had done it! I felt excited and more confident, and I tried a lot more walls after that.

2 comments:

  1. You were amazing lilu you should feel very very very very proud of yourself. I hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.