Monday, 20 February 2017

Extreme Edge & The Amazing Race


Extreme Edge:

My heart pounding, my hands trembling as I push myself to reach the sky. I use my arms and legs with all my might, and make sure I will accomplish my goal, getting to the top. 

Today at Extreme Edge was AWESOME and Tiring at the same time. It was awesome because some people were encouraging and helping me reach the top and it was tiring because you had to use a lot of arm and leg strength so you could do it.

The Amazing Race: 

My brain overfilled with lots of information, my legs start to numb as i realise we've made it to KTS school. 

Today at The Amazing Race was a amazing experience for me but was also confusing.  It was a amazing experience because I sort of get public transport and know more of the suburbs in Auckland and it was confusing because we didn't exactly know where to go and why we were going to that place.   

2 comments:

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.