Monday, 20 February 2017
EXTREME EDGE
I was clinging to the ladder of the fire engine wall, no nerves. Then I saw the floor. It looked like it was 100 meters to the floor. Then a strange feeling... it was excitement and I set myself a goal to get to the the fireman. Soon I was up at the fireman and I slid down the wall .I felt that I could do it again, so I started to climb again and again. Soon when I felt ready I tried the train wall and did it! I felt very proud of myself. I'm super excited for Wednesday and Tiri Tiri Matangi. To people who feel a bit nervous about Tiri ... it' s just a long walk up through some native bush and it is good fun. Well done to all the groups in the Amazing Race. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWOW! YOU REALLY PUSHED YOUR LIMITS!
ReplyDelete