Sunday, 26 February 2017

Box night and tiritiri matangi

What is everyone's favourite bird? Mine is the tui (parson bird), also I think the bell bird has the best song. Did anyone see a kakako? It was only the instructor's second time seeing one and everyone in my group saw a white head except me. On box night I heard a more pork and why were the teachers so mean eating bacon in front of us and sleeping in tents on a mattress. Although if I was offered to go again I would of jumped at the opportunity but I would not go with the cough I had. The repellent I put on really worked I only got 1 bite and my arm.

1 comment:

  1. Great job but I would have liked to hear a bit more about Tiritiri Matangi

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.