As I was slowly reaching towards the next grasp I felt my hands become slippery and weaken. With the last amount of energy I had in me I leaped for the grasp as I pulled myself closer towards the top. First grasp, good, second grasp, fine but suddenly I could feel my heart beat faster and faster, my body was full of adrenaline. I knew I'd regret it but I still glanced down, as I saw the floor was so far from my reach I began to panic. A feeling of doubt rushed into my body, I was scared and worried.
The top was not far but a voice inside my head kept saying " You're gonna fall, You're gonna get hurt if you go any further."
The words slowly crept all over my head until another voice came in, " It's okay you're not going to fall, keep going you're almost there!"
Two different voices with two different opinions filled my mind until I made one decision.
With all my might I lunged my body onto the last grip as I felt I had pushed my limit!
Don't worry you were amazing I can really relate to this I hope you feel really proud of yourself because you were awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow, pretty descriptive! You actually didn't really seem like you were thinking i'm going to fall on the day so i guess your positive mindset shone more. Good job for accomplishing this scary challenge!
ReplyDelete