Monday, 27 February 2017


My ability of climbing was just not enough.My arms ached with pain as I tried to climb up the fish wall.There was no way my hands could grip the fish dotted on the wall. The only way of getting up was with the ropes.

As I plonked back on the floor, after another attempt of climbing  with the ropes, I walked away from the wall of pain. Then I saw Daniel use all of his strength to get to the top of the fish wall. Watching him gave me the courage to try again and reach the top. When I was hooking up, Daniel and Frank ( Parent) gave me a few tips and off I went. As I pulled myself up, I heard shouts down bellow yelling “GO FRAN! GO FRAN!” I was nearly there. I used the last of my strength and accomplished the wall. I drifted back down slowly I was so proud of myself and I felt like I could do anything. 😎



1 comment:

  1. Definitely pushed your limits! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.