Monday, 27 February 2017

Wero

My heart stopped a beat as the raft smashed into the wall of the artificial white water rafting park. As my body curled into the brace position I took a breath as we plunged into the rapids.

If it wasn't for the brace position I would have gone flying off the seat. As I looked up, I realised we were through the rapids and then sighed with relief that I didn't die. Then I heard the lifeguard say ''paddles ready!''. I instantly yanked myself up into position as she shouted ''forward paddle!''. As my lifejacket squeezed against my skin, she said ''stand up and hook your T-grips together and lean back''. My partner and I fell off the raft straight away. We then slowly doggy paddled to the side of the raft to get back in. 
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.