Thursday, on a raging white water river ready to fight us (with every drop of water it has). We took on the challenge with the BEST (The very best) instructor Josh. Josh lead us to the white water river. The river splashed and churned as it roared at us. We weren't scared, yet. It stared off calm as if we tamed the river but that all changed as a mini waterfall awaited. We laughed thinking it was nothing but a bit of a splash, but we were so wrong. The river flung us sideways as we approached the waterfall and it greeted us with a big splash. We thought the worst was behind us. We were wrong again. Another big drop awaited as it growled, like it awoke by the sound of paddling. It flipped us, it rolled us as if it was trying to capsize us. Finally the water lost its grip and let us go. Now I would write about box night but other than 66 kids singing horrible music, getting no sleep at all, and waking up with a bug on my leg, there weren't many highlights, well good ones I mean. A lot of people asked, "How was box night?"
"Bad" I'd say.
Well I hope you all will recover from a week of absolute hard work.
Monday: EXTREME EDGE (and survival in the city)
Tuesday: Muriwai beach
Wednesday: Tiritiri Matangi
Thursday: Wero and box night
Friday: Freedom!!
I feel sorry for you about the sleepless night and the bug. Oh wait I also had a sleepless and uncomfortable night. Hope you were able to catch up on your sleep this weekend.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for you but it was a lifetime oppurtunity!
ReplyDeleteWell I think that same thing happened to everyone but it was still fun!
ReplyDeleteYou will never forget it ...
ReplyDelete