The view of the island brightened my face and my sore tummy started to fade away as we were getting ready to get out of the ferry. I take my first step on TiriTiri Matangi, such a beautiful island. After we got into our groups we set on different bird adventures. I loved how the birds interacted with us and the sound of the birds overwhelmed in my heart. We have been walking for ages......are we at the lighthouse yet? I moan. A few minutes later blurriness of a green patch of grass and a tall building next to it what could it be...... Oh! we've reached the lighthouse! The trip to TiriTiri Matangi was really fun and I sure have learnt a lot about NZ birds and their history.
Hi Jovita, it's great to hear that you enjoyed the the trip to Tiritiri Matangi and that you learnt new information and facts about birds.
ReplyDeleteHi jovita,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you enjoyed the walk as much as I did. Hopefully you didn't feel sick on the ferry. Sounds like you learnt a lot too.
Hi jovita,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you enjoyed the walk as much as I did. Hopefully you didn't feel sick on the ferry. Sounds like you learnt a lot too.
I agree, it was quite fun wasn't it? Besides for the looong walk of course! It's cool you learnt new facts about NZ's birds.
ReplyDelete