Sunday, 26 February 2017

Wero Water Park was pretty goooood!

      Thursday was pretty good, we went to a cool water park that I've never been before.I guess it was a new water park so I was a bit shaky about it, just a bit. First we need to I put on that wet boots full of water inside and the heavy helmet that was very tight.
      And we learnt about the basic about water rafting it was pretty boring , and then there comes the cool part.
      We went on to the fast (very fast) "river". For the first time in this camp I felt scared and didn't know what to do. The water splashed and splashed, some went into my mouth and some slapped very hard on my face. Suddenly I heard a loud voice 'Hold on!'. It also means prepare for impact. I quickly grabbed the rope on the side, 2 seconds later a big bump almost knocked me off the raft. Then we sat back up and started rafting again. It wasn't long till I see the second "rock". But this time we didn't hold on but try our best to raft to the left and then follow up by that was a big fall with water splashing into the raft. I was glad that I got out of the "river".
     It was a very cool experience I had a lot of fun I hope you guys agreed with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Sam, I truly did enjoy being at White Water Park and its great to hear that you had a good experience as well as having a great time.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.