Monday, 27 February 2017

wero sam

"1 2 1 2 1 2!", our voices loud and clear as we paddled into the rapids, "1, 2, 1, 2!"
My hand clenched the T grip of the paddle making my knuckles white . "Tk, go sit at the front of the boat", Josh  said. "Michael and Rowan do the same and give me your paddles"
My legs were trembling with excitement and fear.  Daniel and I were the only people with paddles. "Just a reminder, if we capsize swim to the edge" Josh said.
"You're going to make us capsize!" replied Daniel
"Maybe!" Josh said
Suddenly we smashed into the dip.
Water covered me head to toe. I was too happy to be scared. The boat started tipping. I looked at my paddle then threw it away. The boat flipped and I swam to the side. The current was strong so i clung onto the stairs.
Finally I hauled myself up with my heart pounding in my chest as we shouted with joy.
Then we headed  back down the rapids "1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2!"  

1 comment:

  1. I still have that 1 2 1 2 in my mind that was so much Josh was awsome

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.