Hello people as you all know today is very normal. We went to this very dangerous place called Extreme-Edge. I saw a mountain of triangles and I decided to see what happen on top. But since I can't climb I didn't make it. But at the end I saw what it looked like. After I did something. On top of the triangles was nothing.... Next we did a race. Where we have to fight machines, sneak through monsters and steal something. We used weapons. Is a white thing with words. Mine is a machine with one eye. We made it alive. As you can tell this is normal. Who doesn't go on a double decked machine that might keep hitting objects, climbing mountains and might die or even trying to survive while traveling 10km. We made it alive at the end. Hopefully. And the rest of the day was ok.
| You Having A Meowing Day? :3 |
wow! i did not know today was that intense. great writing!
ReplyDeleteEiffel you did great today! :3 you pushed your limits really hard I could tell by your determination that you have showed today!
ReplyDelete