Sunday, 19 February 2017

                                                     

                    I’m excited at the urban camp because I get to see places that I never been before. I must check my  things and get to school on time. This is my first time sleeping with my teachers and classmates and having activities with them. Also, I expect to learn rock climbing because back in the Philippines there is a place called “Sandbox” and I wasn’t able to finish the activity because I was too weak to do it.   In addition to that, I want to try kayaking for the first time. I expect to know my classmates better and have a good time. And I’m looking forward to swim with my classmates and I want learn how to save people just in case of an emergency. Lastly, I’m looking forward  for more memorable experience and
 fun in the camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.