Sunday, 26 February 2017
Sleep Out
Thursday
Wero Water Park, swim down the rapids.
I struggled for breath as the rapids tossed me around like the wind tosses around a piece of paper.
It was exhilarating. Once I made it to the end of the rapids I struggled to swim to the place where we were supposed to get out.
Friday
Sleep out.
I tossed and turned as the uncomfortable ground dug into my back. Sweaty, wet, sticky and damp I barely slept. In the morning we did Boot Camp, which wasn't very challenging and didn't push my limits. After Boot Camp I was starving, dehydrated and breakfast was very satisfying.
On the way back from camp it was very hot in the bus and I started to get a headache. Luckily that went away by the time we got back to school.
When we got to school I was so happy to be back, even though I loved the camp. I was happy to be home. We carried all the bags up and then we waited for our parents to arrive and pick us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.