Sunday, 26 February 2017
Extreme Edge
My hands tremble with fear as I slowly reach out for the first block. Thinking about the consequences if I fall make me shiver with fear. I slowly shift my weight from this foot onto my other foot. I hear cheers and supportive messages coming from underneath me, but I don’t even dare look down or else i’ll lose my grip. As each step I take closer to the top, I feel more and more butterflies building up in my stomach. As time passes by, my hands started getting sweaty which makes it more difficult to hold on to the tiny blocks on the wall. As my arms are strained to its limits, I take a lucky leap for the last piece of block overhead me as I push off the blocks with all of my strength that was left in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! You made it to the top. And good job for not looking down. I did .-.
ReplyDelete