Monday, 20 February 2017
Climb Zone and The Amazing Race
Thoughts, telling me “GET DOWN YOU’RE GONNA FALL AND HURT YOURSELF” I tried my best to fight that little voice in my head, I tried to not look down and get scared by how high I was, I tired my best to reach the top. Legs shaking, don’t know where to go, My arms get exhausted by holding on to one grip for a long time or trying to put my hand on a piece of wood and it isn’t grippy, as much I tried I couldn’t reach the top but I was very close, I hope next time I can reach the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you had fun even though you did not reach the top.
ReplyDeleteYoU aRe VeRy GoOd At RoCkClImBiNg CaUsE i SaW yOu ClImBiNg AnD yOu WeReN'T bAd NeXt TiMe YoU WiLl Do BeTteR
ReplyDelete