Sunday, 26 February 2017

White Water Rafting

1, 2, 3, our paddles almost moving in sync. Up the elevator through the rifts. Jumping into the water, expecting it to send chills up my body but surprisingly enough, it wasn't 'that' cold. Round and around the same course but each time different somehow. We continue along until we are in the middle of the calm water and everybody but me jumps off. Helping one person get back on, we continued round. As the event drew to an end we were allowed to jump off and let the water push us into the calm water. By the end I had gotten a bruise on my knee, kicked in my stomach, kicked in my head, my foot stepped on, hit by a paddle and quite a few more accidents but even so I guess I had fun?

1 comment:

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.