Monday, 20 February 2017

EXTREME EDGE .............AMAZING RACE

I can hear my heart racing, people shouting, and feel my hands slipping when I try to cling on to the wall.  I can hear people encouraging me to stop shaking, I can hear Grace talking beside me on the rock wall and saying how I'm nearly there and in the end I reached my destination.  I did it!  The rock climbing was over......
Amazing Race.....
Okay off we go, we are on a run to the train station. I can hear people breathing and I can hear the money get poured in to his hand as we pay for our tickets.  When we were there we had to wait for 20 minutes until the train came and in that time most of the groups were here.
Then we jump off in such a hurry we nearly left someone behind! It then took us an hour to walk up to the bus stop.  Finally we jumped on.  We stopped at the traffic lights and a black car pulled in front of our bus and there was no room for us to do anything.  The traffic moved forwards a bit and we tried to tuck inside, the black car did too but there was no room and it scraped the bus and dented the black car.
That was the first day of CAMP!!!!!

1 comment:

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.