Saturday, 25 February 2017

The view of the island is fascinating and breathtaking, I listen to the sound of birds filling the balmy air, as I lift the drink bottle up to my chapped lips. I take a long, desperate sip from the bottle, the cool water is refreshing for my parched throat, and I give a sigh of relief and satisfaction. I take a look at my surroundings, there are birds fluttering above my head and trees blooming from every angle. I gawk up at the birds, not daring to move a muscle, in case the birds fly away. Suddenly, a piercing scream cut through the air followed by repetitive shouts and shrieks... I sigh, the birds have flown away, But suddenly, another flock of birds swoop across the sky, and as they cross my head I gaze up, dreamily caught in my imagination once again...          

5 comments:

  1. I loved the way that you described how beautiful the sound of the birds were. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the island too Lilu. It was stunning and such an amazing experience. It was my first time and the weather was so good to us. Have you been to the island before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That island was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice paragraph 😀The island was really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your amazing writing keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.