Monday, 13 February 2017

Pushing the Limits

I am excited about Pushing the Limits at Urban Camp this year.  Unlike the students, this is my third Urban Camp and so I know what I can do already and what I enjoy.  I love the day at Tiritiri Matangi when we explore the beautiful island in the gulf and get to see and hear the birds close up.  I enjoy the challenge of Box Night as I love camping out in the bush.  I have never been to Wero before, I think it will be really cool but this is the one that might push my limits.  I will have to really work on paddling the raft and try not to fall in.  I would like everyone else to encourage me and support me.

This blog is where you write about your camp experience for everyone else to read.  This will be our home learning task for weeks 3 and 4. 

  • Post 1:  What are your expectations of the camp.  Which activities will be pushing your limits? How can other people support you to meet the challenges.  (Week 3 Home learning)
  • Post 2:  Write a personal response about an experience that stood out for you.  What was it that made it amazing/challenging?  How did it push your limits?  You may like to add a picture to your post. Aim for 100 - 150 words.
  • Post 3:  Choose another experience to write about as in post 2.
  • (you can write more posts if you like, one a day is great)
  • Comments:  You will need to comment on at least three posts written by others during the week.  Comments must be positive, encouraging and supportive.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive and positive comments are welcomed by our authors.