Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Stuff And Things
Hello random people that is looking at my blog. If you can't tell why I'm doing this blog then maybe you should learn how to listen to the teacher (even if I don't listen to the teacher much). The part about camp I'm looking forward to is the part we go home or maybe the box sleeping day I don't know why(I'm not a stalker don't worry I'm not going to look at you sleeping while you snore really loud I will only stalk my very *special friends* and they know who they are)....... I always hate rock climbing and when we do rock climbing again on Monday. I will climb 1m high instead of 50cm this time and if I don't make it alive someone put my ashes in the school so I can hunt this school forever. So bye bye now go do some squats or something or just have a really nice day while on the other side of the world they would be torture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job writing
ReplyDeletethat is very funny and good job on the writing
ReplyDelete